Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Oversee that all aspects of the security function on-site is performed in a diligent manner (staffing, scheduling, and on-site training all G4S Secure Solutions (USA) Inc. personnel assigned to his/her site).
- Ensure that contract-required training and screening elements for security personnel have been met.
- Maintain overtime to a preset requirement designated by G4S.
- Ensure quality of service and contract compliance by regularly inspecting security personnel assigned to his/her site.
- Perform other operations related functions (e.g., payroll, review and maintain incident reports, issue uniforms, coordinate fleet vehicles, assist in preparation of security surveys and post orders).
- Make recommendations for positive and negative personnel actions for those under his/her direct supervision.
- Respond to client requests.
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must complete any State-required training or other qualifications for licensing
- Must successfully complete a State licensing test if driving a company-owned or client-provided vehicle
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- Must have one or more of the following:
- Service in Military Occupational Specialty related to law enforcement, security (such as Military Police, Elite Military Forces, combat arms) or any support role in a Combat Zone
- Graduate of a Certified Public Safety Academy (military or civilian) in the law enforcement, adult corrections, or firefighter field
- Bachelor's degree in law enforcement or criminal justice related studies
- A minimum of 8 or more years of active service in any military branch
- Associate's degree (or 60 credits) or higher in law enforcement or criminal justice with current or prior active military service
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Physical Requirements and Environment
Environment: Office; minimal to no work in extreme temperatures is expected
Major activity: Working on PC while sitting; telephone use; driving; standing
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Limited, to include some standing, bending, light lifting, and limited stretching and reaching