WHELAN SECURITY IS NOW HIRING
**TEXT “WHELAN” TO 98199 TO JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK**
We are searching for bright and talented professionals to join our world-class security team!
- Establish and maintain excellent business relationships with the client and support assigned location as needed.
- Ensure availability to answer phone/e-mail as required in business communications.
- Ensure quality assurance and regularly communicate with the local client/Security Manager/Shift Supervisors by assisting in the development of security plans and procedures, and implementation of post assignments for assigned staff at specified locations.
- Develops and maintains a comprehensive program that includes following designated orders and overall reporting procedures for the designated shift(s) and specified site location.
- Provide immediate and timely response to any problems or concerns proposing viable solutions.
- Maintain a positive work ethic, constantly striving to create efficiencies while increasing effectiveness in business practices for both Whelan Security and the client.
- Work closely with the Security Manager involved in the account to ensure locations are receiving the support necessary to remain in compliance with the contract.
- Address concerns presented by both the client and the company in a timely fashion.
- Work closely with the Security Manager to manage security procedures and assigned tasks.
- Provide performance reporting methods and present data as requested by Security Manager, Director, Whelan Management, or client.
- Identify and report any potential security threats/vulnerabilities to the Security Manager, Director/client, as observed.
- Assist in overall company functions as needed (Events, projects, shift coverage)
- Other duties as assigned.
Our security positions are ideal for:
- Former, transitioning and military reserve personnel
- Former and future law enforcement officers
- Hospitality and customer service professionals
- College students
EducationCandidates must meet the following educational requirements:
- Possess at least a high school education or equivalent (GED)
If you have an interest in joining a leader in the contract security industry and would like to work at one or more of our outstanding client locations - Apply Now! www.greatsecurityofficers.com
Not convinced? Listen to what our team members have to say!
At Whelan, we value people and we value relationships.
Extraordinary people work at Whelan -- are you one?
Whelan Security of California, Inc.
CA Private Patrol Number: 16344
Los Altos, CA 94022