At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo's Chief Administrative Office (CAO) consists of enterprise functions that work together to promote and protect the Wells Fargo culture and brand, and support our team members. Groups within CAO work to protect our reputation, tell our story, bolster team member engagement, connect with our customers, and bring new and innovative solutions to life. CAO functions include Commitment to Customer, Corporate Responsibility & Community Relations, Data Management & Insights, Human Resources, Marketing, Stakeholder Relations, and the CAO Integration and Planning Office.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Wells Fargo’s Enterprise Selection & Assessment (S&A) Team as a Selection & Assessment Consultant. We are searching for a highly motivated Consultant to join our team in Charlotte, NC. The S&A Team provides expert consultation and best-in-class tools and processes to help Managers and Recruiters select high-quality talent as easily as possible while helping Wells Fargo mitigate risk in the hiring process.
S&A Consultants have an opportunity to consult with Recruiters and Hiring Managers across the enterprise, to create and validate a variety of selection tools, to assist in large-scale selection initiatives, and to contribute to the continuous improvement of S&A team strategy and delivery.
- Consult with Recruiters and Hiring Managers on selection needs, issues and best practices.
- Develop and validate custom selection tools, such as interview guides and assessment exercises.
- Analyze effectiveness of current selection processes and recommend improvements.
- Advise stakeholders on selection and assessment policies and regulatory requirements.
- Address selection-related requests and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Interact and communicate effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders across the enterprise.
Development and Support
- Participate in the development and continuous improvement of S&A team strategy and delivery infrastructure (e.g., processes, templates, job aids, training).
- Develop and maintain documentation on selection tool usage guidelines and validity.
- Develop and present information to equip Recruiters and Hiring Managers with knowledge, tips, and best practices for using selection tools.
A Successful Applicant Will Demonstrate:
- Ability to develop, validate, and support appropriate use of selection tools and processes
- Ability to influence stakeholders on appropriate use of selection tools
- Ability to effectively analyze information from several sources and offer practical solutions
- Ability to effectively manage and deliver on multiple competing, and often urgent, demands
- Ability to develop and maintain effective partnerships with stakeholders across organizational levels and functions
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing with a variety of different audiences
- Ability to successfully manage work and deliver on responsibilities with limited supervision
- Ability to exercise good judgment and escalate issues as needed
- Knowledge and understanding of employment laws and human resources principles and practices
- Business acumen and understanding of stakeholders’ situations, issues, and priorities
- Strong PC skills and knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Willingness and ability to collaborate and offer assistance wherever necessary
- Commitment to building and supporting a diverse workforce and a flexible open work environment
*Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date.Required Qualifications
- 4+ years of experience in recruiting or human resources; or a Master s degree or higher in industrial/organizational psychology
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem solving techniques
- Experience consulting on recruiting policies and best practices with peers, leaders, and business partners
- Ability to work effectively in virtual environment where key team members and partners are in various time zones and locations
- Knowledge and understanding of HR policies, practices and procedures, including an understanding of legal and OFCCP recruiting requirements
- Strong project management skills
- Financial services experience
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment
- Experience developing, validating, and supporting appropriate use of selection tools and processes
- Educational background in industrial psychology
- Experience creating assessment exercises
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.