DescriptionThe Senior Account Management Professional is responsible for growing membership within existing accounts and for directly managing business relationships with client accounts. The Senior Account Management Professional work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors with large group clients of 100+.
The Senior Account Management Professional oversees customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements. Develops and oversees customer retention campaigns. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Licensing Life, Disability and Health. Prior sales experience in the health solutions industry
- Self-Starter, Implementation and Sales Strategies, Relationship Building
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field or 4 yrs. Experience in similar Role or related to Sales in a Healthcare company/organization
- Presentation skills - ability to speak in public — Executive Presence
- Microsoft programs literate (Word, Power Point and Excel)
- Knowledge of agent/broker environment
- Flexibility in schedule, time management skills
- Valid Driver's license and able to travel within the state of Wisconsin (approximately 50% of the time - day travel)
- This role is part of Humana's Driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver's license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Work Location: Humana Waukesha, WI facility
Scheduled Weekly Hours40