DescriptionThe Senior Account Management Professional is responsible for growing membership within existing accounts and for directly managing business relationships with client accounts. The Senior Account Management Professional work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Account Management Professional oversees customer account management. Develops and oversees customer retention and growth for their assigned book of business through health and wellness consultation. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding benefit, wellness and service components while working collaboratively with a variety of internal departments and employers, agents and consultants.
- Florida Health, Life Licensing.
- Prior experience in health insurance and wellness solutions
- Self-Starter, Implementation and Customer Strategies, Relationship Building
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field or 4 yrs. Experience in similar Role or related to Sales/Account Management in a Healthcare company/organization
- Presentation skills - ability to speak in public — Executive Presence
- Microsoft programs literate (Word, Power Point and Excel)
- Knowledge of agent/broker environment
- Flexibility in schedule, time management skills
- Valid Driver's license and local travel within the South Florida market.
- This role is part of Humana's Driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver's license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) - Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40