This position is responsible for overseeing day to day activities related to the audit of both out of pocket and travel card related expenses.
- Audit expense reports for the organization
- Strong customer service skills to assist both employees and their managers on issues related to expense reporting and the Concor tool
- Conflict resolution
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of Accounts Payable related experience in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Basic MS Excel proficiency (create, edit, navigate spreadsheets)
- Some college is a plus
- Knowledge of Concur Expense or expense reporting processing
- Proven ability to demonstrate strong analytical and investigative skills.
- Able to multitask, perform, and succeed under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of integrity is essential to insuring a positive team environment, with strong customer service and collaborative skills.
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, Military families and Veterans wherever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life’s best work.SM