If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Financial discipline and accountability count more today than ever. Which is why your performance and innovation will find a reception here like nowhere else as you help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
This position is responsible for overseeing day to day activities related to the audit of both out of pocket and travel card related expenses. Primary Responsibilities:
- Audit expense reports for the organization
- Strong customer service skills to assist both employees and their managers on issues related to expense reporting and the Concor tool
- Conflict resolution
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 1+ years of Accounts Payable related experience in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Knowledge of Concur Expense or expense reporting processing
- Basic MS Excel proficiency (create, edit, navigate spreadsheets)
- Some college is a plus
- Proven ability to demonstrate strong analytical and investigative skills.
- Able to multitask, perform, and succeed under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of integrity is essential to insuring a positive team environment, with strong customer service and collaborative skills.
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, Military families and Veterans wherever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or _expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. Keywords: Senior Account Payable Processor, UnitedHealth Group, Minnetonka, Customer Service, Accounts Payable, Accounting, Finance