- Keying daily cash deposits, balancing daily cash deposits, assisting with collections efforts, and performing other Treasury functions
- Monthly Financial Reporting
- Financial Analysis
- Daily AR Functions; Enter cash, balance cash, reconciliations, etc.
- Collection on past due accounts
- Other Finance Ops Treasury support functions
- Other AR, AP, clerical office duties
- Special projects as assigned
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 4+ years of experience with Accounting or Accounts Receivable and Reconciliations
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products including Microsoft Word (create correspondence and work within templates), Microsoft Excel (data entry, filtering, pivot table, and vlookup), and Microsoft Outlook (email and calendar management)
- Undergraduate Degree (or higher) in Finance / Accounting
- Great Plains Dynamics experience
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.