Applies principals, theories, concepts, and practices to a wide variety of complex issues, while maintaining responsibility for all aspects of financial reporting/GL accounting. Mentors/guides Level I & II Accountants. This is the final level of a multi-level career development class series. Individuals at this level are considered fully competent to independently perform work assignments.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Makes recommendations for overall processes and assumes responsibility for more complex business segments
- Performs detailed, complex reconciliations and analyses requiring advanced knowledge and executes the month end closing process
- Responsibile for preparation and accuracy of financial statements, reports, and other financial statements and manages the Belron US GL application
- Assesses internal controls and documentation for compliance/accuracy and assists with the annual budgeting process
- Analyzes the effects of transactions upon account relationships and evaluates alternate means of treating transactions and provides assistance with system upgrades
- Other duties assigned by management
- 5+ years or more of accounting experience
- Current CPA certification preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.