If you’re looking for a better place to use your passion, your ideas and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It’s an opportunity to do your life’s best work.℠
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Data Entry experience
- Experience with a Windows PC and able to utilize multiple applications at the same time
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (ability to create spreadsheets)
- Ability to work 37.5 hours a week during the hours of operation Monday through Friday starting between 8:00 am and 9:30 am until 4:00 pm or 5:30 pm
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
- Knowledge / experience with billing regulations
- Experience with Siemens Medical Solutions / InVision / Keane and / or Eagle applications
- Experience with hospital billing
- Experience and / or knowledge with Medicare
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Senior Accounts Receivable Clerk, Westbury, New York, UnitedHealth Group, Data Entry, Accounts Receivable, invoices, payments, reporting, hospital billing