Under general supervision, the Senior Administrative Assistant performs advanced and confidential administrative duties requiring broad experience, skills and knowledge of organization policies and practices. Duties, tasks and responsibilities reflect substantial variety and complexity.
- Prepares correspondence, reports, presentations, spreadsheets, graphs
- Screens telephone calls and visitors, and resolves routine to complex inquiries
- Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries, and coordinated related arrangements
- Prepare and distributes minutes of meetings
- May assist in budget preparation and control activities
- May assist in the preparation and control of records, statistics and reports regarding operations and other business related items
- May administer routine programs, projects, and / or processes specific to the business
- Serves as administrative liaison with others within and outside the company regarding administrative issues related to purchasing, facilities and operations
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years senior administrative experience
- Advanced computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- College course
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organization, typing, proofreading, and teamwork skills
- Ability to format graphs, charts, and formulas, on-line meeting requests
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Senior Administrative Assistant, Las Vegas, Nevada, NV