If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Challenge yourself, your peers and our industry by shaping what health care looks like and doing your life's best work.(sm)
Positions in this function include traditional Senior Administrative Assistant duties including Typing/word processing of documents, maintaining calendars and setting up meetings, making travel arrangements, copying, faxing, greeting visitors, setting up files, tracking expenses, and coordinating building and equipment maintenance. Must be professional and comfortable interacting with executive level leaders; must also be prepared to handle the complexity of coordinating travel, meetings, visitors at this level. This position will be supporting 2 SVP’s and their team of up to 200 employees.
- Manage meetings (scheduling, material preparation and distribution, coordinating remote participants)
- Manage calendars
- Handle confidential information professionally and discretely
- Onboard new staff
- Act as administrative process guru and "go to" for the team
- Recruiting - schedule candidate interviews and travel logistics
- Schedule travel
- Manage expense reimbursement
- Work is frequently completed without established procedures
- Self - directed and work independently
- May coordinate activities for other leaders
- Provide internal and external customer service to employees, vendors and clients
- High school education or GED
- Proven experience delivering a high level of internal and external customer service
- Excellent written communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint / Excel / Word proficiency
- Experience in healthcare
- 3+ years of experience supporting Senior leaders
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.