PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The Senior Analyst, Inspire Finance will work closely with the Director, Corporate Finance and Vice President, Corporate Finance in developing financial models, supporting and facilitating long-range models for the strategic planning process, supporting annual and on-going planning/forecasting, performing benchmarking analyses, and providing analytical support for supply chain. This position will prepare financial and analytical decision-making support for Inspire Brands, and support financial planning activities including annual business plans and quarterly forecasts to meet company objectives.
1. Assist in the consolidation of Inspire Brands annual operating plans, quarterly forecasts (including cash flow and balance sheet), and Board of Directors presentations as well as core metrics and ensure the accuracy and timeliness of reporting.
2. Assist with Inspire Brands G&A variance analysis and reporting and ensure accuracy and timeliness of reporting.
3. Maintain and continuously improve the synergy tracking and one-time cost presentations, support schedules and analysis for internal review with management and Executive Team. This process involves staying in touch with Initiative Leaders and understanding progress of their various projects.
4. Engage with BWW Supply Chain, ARCOP, and other external supply chain parties to enhance forecasting of commodities and identify opportunities for cost savings.
5. Prepare quantitative and qualitative analyses to evaluate potential brand opportunities as requested by management and proactively identified by the Senior Analyst. These analyses may involve development activity, food costs, labor costs, controllable costs, return on investment, general brand spending, marketing, recapitalization, new initiatives, etc.
6. Participate annually with the Brand FP&A teams during the annual AOP process.
7. Document processes and planning assumptions appropriately.
8. Provide additional back up support to all Inspire Finance team activities as needed.
9. Provide excellent customer service to Support Center and other internal customers.
10. Support ongoing assessment of Inspire financial performance, risks and opportunities and G&A spending, and support timely and proactive recommendations to Inspire Brands Leadership Team regarding potential opportunities to influence results.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS: Required: Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, accounting, or a related field.
Preferred: Master's Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting and / or CPA.
EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATION: Required: minimum 3-4 years of experience in Planning and Analysis or similar supervisory experience in Finance. Preferred: Restaurant experience and 4-5 years total experience.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES: Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Word. Understanding and working knowledge of finance, project / capital assessment, technical, analytical and problem-solving skills. Proven ability to work in teams and balance competing priorities, often with considerable time constraints. Preferred: Experience with relational databases including Oracle, Access and SQL. Preferred: Experience with Enterprise Planning and Reporting software, including Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Financial Management, Oracle ERP and BOARD. Preferred: Experience with Business Intelligence analysis and presentation tools, including Tableau, Power BI and SharePoint.
DECISION-MAKING AUTHORITY: Process decisions
DIRECT REPORTS: Responsible for no direct reports