Let’s talk about building a rewarding career
It starts with you. Our goal is to attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified financial services company with $1.7 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 locations, more than 12,500 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile devices. Wells Fargo has more than 265,000 team members in 36 countries across our approximately 90 businesses. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 30 on Fortune’s 2015 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Wells Fargo perspectives are also available at Wells Fargo Blogs and Wells Fargo Stories.
Wells Fargo Asset Management (WFAM) brings together a strategic balance of investment capabilities to serve the investment needs of our clients worldwide: institutions, financial advisors, and individuals. Wells Capital Management is a registered investment advisor and a dedicated institutional asset manager within the WFAM umbrella. Our mission is to deliver superior investment service to our institutional clients globally.
Wells Fargo Asset Management has a new opportunity for a Senior Analyst within the Multi Asset Class Solutions team based in San Francisco.
The Senior Analyst will independently conduct fundamental and quantitative research across multi asset classes and develop and recommend investment models, products and solutions, working with a team of portfolio managers, in order to meet institutional client objectives. Depending on the research approach, analyses may focus on individual securities, classes of securities, or the development of quantitative decision-making models. Works collaboratively within Multi-Asset team and across Wells Fargo Asset Management. Develops research and content for white papers and client presentations, working closely with internal and external stakeholders.
Position Experience and Skills Requirements:
- Experience in and knowledge of multi-asset class research and building solutions to assist in investment process and outcomes.
- Strong research experience in traditional risk premium, alternative risk premium and advanced beta solutions.
- Track record of contributing to White Papers.
- Experienced in the investment industry focusing on Multi-Asset risk premium strategies and solutions.
- Excellent quantitative, technical and analytical skills with ability to effectively communicate complex technical recommendations.
- 3+ years of investment research experience
- Research experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and achieve results
- Ability to work independently, proactively, innovatively, and creatively while exercising sound judgment
- Ability to work effectively as a team player with ability to support team in achieving group goals
- Ability to provide unique and differentiated insight for industries under coverage
- Experience interacting different types of asset owners, such as pension, endowments, foundations, health care, corporate cash, insurance companies, sovereign wealth funds
- Ability to discuss capabilities and solutions with clients and prospects
- Ability to travel 5-20%
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.