At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Commercial Mortgage Servicing (CMS) is a division of Structured Real Estate and Specialized Lending & Investment businesses within Wells Fargo’s Commercial Real Estate platform. CMS provides commercial real estate loan services for individual borrowers, institutional investors, financial institutions, internationally recognized investment banks, and other third-party investment groups that own commercial mortgage backed securities (CMBS) and loan portfolios. Our $507 billion portfolio includes multifamily, industrial, retail, hospitality, and office developments.
The Data Stewardship, Analytics & Reporting Team (a division of CMS) is seeking a member for the Rating Agency and Investor Relations Team in Charlotte, NC. The Team manages Rating Agency and Investor inquiries, including requests from named Deal Participants for CMBS deals where Wells Fargo is named Master or Special Servicer. This position serves a crucial role in the surveillance and reporting of the financial operating condition of commercial properties to the CREFC community (i.e.: Rating Agencies, Trustees, Special Servicers, and Asset Managers). Reporting accuracy, completeness, and timeliness are key success factors. Some of the major tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Interaction with non-Controlling Class Representative (CCR) certificate-holders and prospective certificate-holders in CMBS and CDOs, including the holders and potential holders of all classes of bonds senior in priority to the Controlling Class
- Managing access to the Investor/Rating Agency View of CMS View and help users navigate CMS View
- Providing rent rolls, financial statements, property inspections and other information to Investors via CMS View
- Corresponding with external parties to gather, analyze and communicate information related to borrower/property credit performance
- Communicating with assigned Rating Agencies on non-17G-5 deals during their Deal Review and on-going surveillance process
- Adhering closely to the Dodd-Frank regulation governing communication with assigned Rating Agencies and Information Providers on 17G-5 deals to fulfill Rating Agency requests during their Deal Review and on-going surveillance process
- Working closely with Asset Management and Relationship Management Teams on Rating Agency Consent (RAC) matters
- Compiling information and presenting trends/analysis on deal and bond ratings to management on a quarterly basis
- Work in conjunction with Data Stewardship, Analytics & Reporting Team’s internal business partner, Wells Fargo India Solutions, to insure efficiency and quality standards are achieved in a collaborative manner.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.Required Qualifications
- 3+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both; or a BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Good analytical skills including strategically analyzing data, diagnosing opportunities, and providing interventions
- 2+ years of commercial real estate, mortgage banking or mortgage loan servicing experience
- Must be able to work well in a team as well as an Individual Contributor.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.