At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
U.S. Trade Services is an operations group that supports U.S. customer’s import, export, and other trade activities through the processing and servicing of commercial letters of credit, standby letters of credit and other trade products.
The Primary activities for this position will include:
- MIS – Including management reporting, data management, data validation & meaningful analysis
- Initiatives & Projects – Contributing to or leading various Enterprise and Wholesale programs/ initiatives that may require engaging other subject matter experts. Also includes working with process owners and other managers on specific projects and related analysis.
- Financial analysis and planning: Gather input from managers, track actual expenses and prepare reports, perform periodic forecasts; Billing – Track, Verify & Validate
- Other process improvement and analytical support for the team as required
- Perform robust and thoughtful analysis, understand, document and manage process implications, coordinate change management communication, and support business line leadership.
- Maintain frequent contact with department leadership and process owners, working collaboratively with them and/or their staff during exploration and execution of initiatives.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.Required Qualifications
- 3+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both; or a BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Good analytical skills including strategically analyzing data, diagnosing opportunities, and providing interventions
- Experience with management reporting, handling budgets and accounting analysis.
- Self-starter with excellent time management and organizational skills to effectively prioritize multiple objectives and achieve team goals, in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Proven ability for delivering high quality work in tight timeframes with attention to details
- Experience in International Trade operations with knowledge of support environment for international product offerings.
- Skilled in developing executive level presentations.
- Proven problem solving skills and experience
- Ability to work independently and work with a virtual team.
- Understanding of process improvement methodologies.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.