DescriptionThe Senior Application Architect designs and develops IT applications architecture solutions to business problems in alignment with the enterprise architecture direction and standards. The Senior Application Architect work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Application Architect in PSM Unit 3/Tower10 performs technical planning, architecture development and modification of specifications. Assesses the compatibility and integration of products/services proposed as standards in order to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent applications. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Responsibilities span all internal technology infrastructure, development and business support.
- The role will be accountable for reviewing and identifying major Incidents, determining Severity and Impacts of Incidents, managing system recovery and customer remediation.
- The individual is expected lead the technical troubleshooting calls of complex and highly visible technology incidents - ensuring maximum system availability, engaging the right teams and leaders from across the organization at the right time. Confirming and executing communication and escalation plans.
- The role will be accountable for major event coordination(such as monthly releases) / planning and support, and continuous improvement, resiliency and stability efforts
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related technical field
- 7+ experience as a senior developer in large IT projects
- Prior project architect and/or team lead experience
- Master's Degree
- Experience or knowledge of the Agile/Waterfall methodology
- Experience with Multi-Threading and Parallelism methodologies
- Experience with Microsoft Parallel Data warehouse
- Experience with Blaze 7.2.6
- Experience with IBM IIB/BPM/ODM/BAM
- Ability to work with a variety of contractor models
- Previous Clinical/healthcare experience
Scheduled Weekly Hours40