At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Wells Fargo’s Financial Systems and Technology Group (FST) within Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) is seeking a Senior Business Analyst responsible for providing support for Wells Fargo’s Apptio implementation and system operation activities. This individual will be a key member of the project implementation, including planning, design, building, testing, deployment and support. It is important for this individual to quickly understand existing business/system processes and its inherent inter-dependencies for immediate contributions. The individual will ensure that the Apptio data flows and feeds are completed successfully and on-going reference data tables are maintained.
- Provide business analyst support for all phases of the Apptio project implementation.
- Responsible for documenting the integration requirements between Apptio and other applications across Wells Fargo
- Partner with vendor and technical system owners to understand integration points, design, and document current vs future process and identify gaps
- Manage overall testing process and expected outcomes; create test plan, test cases, and tracks defect logs and provide reporting on progress
- Manage the operational aspect of Apptio, including the scheduled data feeds, updates to mapping tables and access governance.
- Partner with stakeholders to capture short-term and long-term roadmap items.
- Maintain internal reports and recommend reporting improvements to meet the needs of the Senior Business/IT leadership.
- Identify, create, and refine Cost allocation models and documentation.
- Partner with project team to review and prepare corporate and management reporting from Apptio.
- Work directly with internal clients to identify process and system improvements.
Note: The work locations for this position are Chandler-AZ, Charlotte-NC (Preferred), and Minneapolis-MNRequired Qualifications
- 7+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
- 7+ years of financial analysis or accounting experience
- 7+ years of financial industry experience
- 5+ years of testing or quality assurance experience
- 5 + years of experience with System Integration Testing (SIT)
- 3+ years of business process experience
- 3+ years of experience supporting finance or accounting functions
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Apptio experience
- Knowledge of planning management tools such as Apptio
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- A BS/BA degree or higher in accounting, finance, or economics
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- Strong technical and financial acumen, data analytics and report development.
- Proven success implementing, integrating and supporting financial management applications in a highly complex global architecture of multiple solutions.
- Prior experience developing requirements for the integration between financial systems
- Attentive to details, thoroughness and self-motivated
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.