The Senior Email Marketing Associate is responsible for supporting all aspects of email and digital marketing initiatives for Christmas Tree Shops andThat! and Harmon Face Values. This position supports a detailed email production schedule across all stages, from message development to in-box delivery. This position may also support and integrate with Mobile SMS and digital campaigns.
- Coordinate all facets of email marketing campaigns including: planning, scheduling, product sample management, trafficking, production, creative execution, reporting and analysis of results.
- Develop strong relationships and demonstrate influence with cross-functional internal and external teams to drive collaboration on marketing programs to ensure flawless execution. Ensure complete communication and full understanding of email program and customer needs across all internal teams. Interact with cross-channel marketing partners to ensure high-level execution on all projects, share best practices and test results.
- Proactively manage projects, schedules and priorities to ensure issues are resolved and decisions made to meet timelines and budget expectations. Address, resolve, and communicate product issues, campaign timing conflicts.
- Provide direction and feedback to buying, allocation, creative, production and other key partners. Manage internal and external resources to ensure optimal performance and results. Provide feedback to improve vendor performance.
- Contribute to the development of creative briefs, copywriting, layouts, photography direction, proof approval, file release and adherence to budgets.
- Ensure flawless execution when reviewing and approving all campaign test files, providing approval for deployment.
- Assist in the development and execution of test plans, from hypothesis through execution, analysis and rollout.
- Partner with analytics to provide reporting/measurement/analysis of email marketing campaigns, programs and initiatives to develop facts and tools that assist with future planning and decision-making. Utilize fact-based learning to improve performance based on data vs. opinion.
- Proactively bring ideas to improve the process and be a champion of change. Coordinate closely with internal buying and allocation departments to ensure proper procedures are being followed and any changes impacting the campaigns are clearly communicated to all stakeholders
- Analyze competitive marketplace, develop a thorough knowledge of the email and mobile marketing industry, follow email/mobile trends and become an expert on email/mobile marketing best practices
- Develop a strong understanding of the Christmas Tree Shops andThat! brand, customer base and products to provide innovative recommendations that drive sales and consumer engagement.
- Manage and execute additional marketing programs as assigned.
We're seeking a highly motivated, pro-active, resourceful and results-oriented individual with a high level of enthusiasm and passion for retail marketing. The successful candidate will bring the following proficiencies and capabilities:
- Bachelor’s degree with marketing focus preferred
- Minimum of three to five years email marketing production experience, preferably within a retail or like setting
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong project management skills; ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines, in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to influence and persuade others with diplomacy and tact; work with numerous partners of differing levels, flexing interaction style as required
- Respond with agility to changing priorities and flawlessly expedite processes when required
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills; ability to work independently
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.