At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Audit Services conducts audits and reports the results of our work to the Audit & Examinations Committee of the Board of Directors. We provide independent, objective assurance and consulting services delivered through a highly competent and diverse team. As a business partner, Audit helps the Company accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
Audit Services is separated into individual audit teams, each led by an Executive Audit Director (EAD). These teams include Capital & Model Risk Management (CMRM); Consumer Banking Audit Team (CBAT); Corporate Risk (CR) which is comprised of Operational Risk, Compliance Risk, Enterprise Risk, and Credit Risk teams; Conduct and Sales Practices (CSP); Enterprise Technology Audit Group (ETAG); Finance & Corporate Activities (FCA); Financial Crimes Audit Team (FiCAT); Shared Services Audit Team (SSAT) which includes teams that support various audit teams in a variety of ways through traditional audit work and data analysis, Strategy & Operations (SAOG), Wealth and Investment Management (WIM), and Wholesale Banking (WHLS). Additionally, we look to grow and enhance our teams and areas of focus based on emerging or regulatory risk areas such as validation of customer remediation work.
We offer traditional audit roles on our various line of business teams and non-traditional roles that support teams through audit professional practices, coverage coordination, subject matter expertise, and methodology change groups. While audit skills are a primary need, teams also seek potential candidates who can demonstrate subject matter knowledge of Regulatory Compliance including BSA/AML, Basel, operational risk, data analytics, credit functions, stress testing, model risk, customer remediation, and Information Technology General Controls (ITGC).
Sr. Auditors participate in basic audit projects as directed. They are responsible for:
- Demonstrating professional skepticism, while performing major components of audits with Wells Fargo business activities
- Executing and documenting work in accordance with WFAS policy
- Identifying and developing compensating controls that mitigate audit findings
- Making recommendations to management
- Developing ways to improve existing audit practices
- Leading smaller scale audits and projects
- Designing and executing tests to verify control effectiveness
- Informing management of situational issues that might compromise objectivity and/or independence
- 1+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: audit, control testing, control and risk identification, or audit analysis
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Audit experience at a financial institution or accounting firm
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Solid problem solving skills
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Certification in one or more of the following: CIA, CISA, CPA, CRCM, CAMS or CFSA designation
- Specialization in areas such as Regulatory Compliance including BSA/AML, Basel, operational risk, data analytics, credit functions, stress testing, model risk, customer remediation work, and Information Technology General Controls (ITGC)
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 301 S College St - Charlotte, NC
CO-Denver: 1700 Lincoln St - Denver, CO
IA-West Des Moines: 1776 Westlakes Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St - Phoenix, AZ
PA-Philadelphia: 1 S Broad St - Philadelphia, PA
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd - San Antonio, TX
CA-SF-Financial District: 420 Montgomery - San Francisco, CA
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.