Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.SM
Turn on the news on any night of the week and you're likely to hear about the changes that are sweeping through our health care system. It's dramatic. It's positive. And it's being led by companies like UnitedHealth Group. Now, you can take advantage of some of the best resources and tools in the world to help serve our members by ensuring the quality of our customer service operations and the customer experience. This is no small opportunity.
This role is equally challenging and rewarding. The entire customer service operation is reliant on your ability to audit calls and provide feedback to team members, as well as analyzing information to build recommendations.
Positions in this function are responsible for all aspects of quality assurance within the Customer Service job family. Conducts audits and provides feedback to reduce errors and improve processes and performance. Employees in jobs labeled with SCA must support a government Service Contract Act (SCA) agreement.
- Provides expertise and support by conducting audits across several departments, including call, claim, eligibility, intake and system configuration.
- Provides feedback and reports to team members on audit results.
- Analyzes information to build recommendations to reduce errors and improve process performance.
- Responsible for all aspects of quality assurance
- Extensive work experience, possibly in multiple functions
- Work does not usually require established procedures.
- Works independently.
- Mentors others.
- Acts as a resource for others.
- Coordinates others' activities.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 3+ years of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems
- 1+ years of experience in a high volume call center
- Demonstrated expertise in use of call center software programs
- Proficiency with computer and Windows PC applications
- Ability to create documents in MS Word
- Ability to create spreadsheets in MS Excel
- Monday - Friday 8 - hour shift, starting between 6:00 am - 9:00 am
- Experience in customer service call auditing, preferably in health care
- Claims processing experience
- Bilingual in English / Spanish
OptumRx is an empowering place for people with the flexibility to help create change. Innovation is part of the job description. And passion for improving the lives of our customers is a motivating factor in everything we do.
If you're ready to talk about groundbreaking interactions, let's talk about what happens when a firm that touches millions of lives decides to gather results from millions of prescriptions every month and analyze their impact. Let's talk about smart, motivated teams. Let's talk about more effective and affordable healthcare solutions. This is caring. This is great chemistry. This is the way to make a difference. We're doing all this, and more, through a greater dedication to our shared values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation and performance. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Audit, Customer Service, Claims, Claims Processing Microsoft Office