DescriptionThe Senior Automation Engineer identifies and implements solutions (hardware and software) for improvement of the high-quality automation infrastructure. The Senior Automation Engineer work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards. Develops and executes software test plans. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results. Analyzes test results and recommends corrective actions.
As a member of the ITQA team, you will develop quality standards, control methods and theories to be utilized during manufacturing, testing and inspection to access product quality. Develop standards and procedures to provide quality guidance methods.
• Write and execute test plans and test cases for analytics products with multiple front ends.
• Work closely with development teams on end-to-end testing.
• Create and maintain test documentation.
• Write and administer UFT, selenium and API tests.
• Perform both manual and automation testing.
• Quickly and accurately performs troubleshooting and repair of existing test scripts.
• Identify product defects, log issues into a bug tracking system, and verify fixes through various environments.
• Investigate automation test failures.
• Make improvements to current testing framework where needed.
• Research and develop new testing solutions and strategies.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
• 2+ years of web automation with UFT and Selenium WebDriver is required
• 2+ years API test automation is required
• Experience writing and maintaining test plans based on product requirements
• Experience with cross-browser testing is required
• Experience with cloud-based platforms for automation such as Sauce Labs is preferred
• Experience with continuous integration tools like Jenkins is preferred
• Must have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
•Excellent Communication skills, written and verbal
•Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
•Experience with service level or API level automation testing
Scheduled Weekly Hours40