Senior Behavioral Analyst
Primary Location: United States-IL-ILCarbondale
Function:Behavioral/Mental Health Professional
NeuroRestorative Carbondale is seeking a Behavioral Analyst to develop behavioral plans and provide behavioral therapy, and other therapeutic services to program participants. This individual will work with supervisors in the development, implementation, maintenance and generalization of behavioral change. The Behavioral Analyst will be responsible for consult with staff and service providers post-discharge and family on treatment recommendations and progress; and participate in family education and therapy as needed.
Description Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support individuals with disabilities; children with emotional, behavioral or medical complexities and children and adults with brain injury. As a Behavioral Analyst with NeuroRestorative you’ll be one of those special people. For NeuroRestorative and The MENTOR Network, a Behavioral Analyst is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
Responsibilities and Duties Include:
- Directs program participant contact in effecting behavioral change, primarily in the area of activities of daily living, behavior management and social skills.
- Works with supervisors in the development, implementation, maintenance, and generalization of behavioral change. Maintains the use of least restrictive treatment guidelines in the implementation of Behavioral Techniques.
- Provides Behavioral Therapy and Active Treatment programming in the residence job site, and within the community on an individual or group basis. Submits weekly logs indicating objectives, strategies, and results obtained
- Master's Degree in psychology and Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification
- One year experience working with special populations in crisis intervention, staff training and development
- Conduct research in behavior analysis within an applied setting preferred