DescriptionThe Senior Behavioral Economics Researcher plans, recommends, implements, and optimizes marketing communications to members based on detailed quantitative analyses of consumer databases and external data sources to develops data driven insights into members, their behaviors, buying preferences and patterns. The work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Behavioral Economics Researcher is to be responsible for developing test designs, analyzing results of tests and natural experiments, and supporting business objectives by leveraging appropriate economic research learnings and techniques. The Consultant supports Humana's leading business position by building, designing, planning, executing, and analyzing innovative projects in a dynamic environment.
This position will provide Behavioral Economics expertise on projects, understanding how to translate academic theories and applications to practice to achieve results.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Behavioral Sciences, including coursework in Econometrics
- Experience working with and analyzing data
- Background in producing microeconomic or behavioral science research
- History of solving problems, creating solutions and driving change within a team
- 1-3 years of work experience in a related field
- Master’s or PhD Degree in Economics or Business Administration
- Experience conducting lab or field experiments
- Previously applied research to help a firm reach objectives
- Naturally curious, comfortable with ambiguity, and building out processes
- Prior demonstrated capability leading teams in a cross functional environment
- Work experience in a health care and / or Insurance setting
Scheduled Weekly Hours40