Welcome to one of the toughest and most
fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools,
most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless
opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
Positions in this function provide sales support and administrative services to non - employee sales producers such as broker agents, field marketing organizations, and independent contract agents. Ensures proper completion of contracts, marketing agreements, and documentation of sales targets. May administer programs and monitoring to ensure compliance with external agent credentialing and training requirements. Acts as internal liaison and customer service resource for external producers relative to enrollment and policy questions, systems issues, and coordination of materials fulfillment. As one aspect of broader support role, may manage administrative aspects of commission payments such as routine tracking, reporting, and troubleshooting issues relative to missing or disputed payments. (Jobs focused on agent incentive design belong in human capital, and jobs focused primarily on payment decisions and non - routine sales analysis / reporting belong in Finance.)
- Moderate work experience within own function.
- Some work is completed without established procedures.
- Basic tasks are completed without review by others.
- Supervision/guidance is required for higher level tasks.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2+ years of previous experience in a customer service or sales support role
- Experience with Microsoft Word (creating, saving, formatting documents) Microsoft Excel (data entry, sorting, filtering, and entering information into basic tables) and Outlook (ability to open and send emails)
- Previous healthcare industry experience
- Knowledge of insurance industry compliance, licensing, or claims
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement. The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in health care. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well - being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our health care system. Ready? It's time to do your life's best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, Healthcare, Broker Agent, Minnetonka, MN