Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
Positions in this function provide sales support and administrative services to non - employee sales producers such as broker agents, field marketing organizations, and independent contract agents. Ensures proper completion of contracts, marketing agreements, and documentation of sales targets. May administer programs and monitoring to ensure compliance with external agent credentialling and training requirements. Acts as internal liaison and customer service resource for external producers relative to enrollment and policy questions, systems issues, and coordination of materials fulfillment. As one aspect of broader support role, may manage administrative aspects of commission payments such as routine tracking, reporting, and troubleshooting issues relative to missing or disputed payments. (Jobs focused on agent incentive design belong in human capital, and jobs focused primarily on payment decisions and non - routine sales analysis / reporting belong in Finance.)
- Moderate work experience within own function.
- Some work is completed without established procedures.
- Basic tasks are completed without review by others.
- Supervision / guidance is required for higher level tasks.
- High school diploma / GED or higher.
- Strong computer skills are required, including but not limited to: knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, with the ability to edit, create, save and send spreadsheets and documents.
- Ability to learn new computer applications quickly and toggle between multiple systems
- Experience working in a call center
- Healthcare and / or insurance industry experience
- Medicare knowledge
- Experience supporting a sales team or working with sales representatives
- Experience navigating a computer while on the phone
- Extended periods of sitting at a compute
- Use of hands / fingers across keyboard or mouse
- Office environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely (verbally and written
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: senior, broker, agent, service, representative