- Identifying new capabilities in the market that should be considered for project(s)
- Work with teams to prioritize new and in-flight capabilities and continually update the backlog
- Bachelor’s Degree and / or equivalent education and experience
- 8+ years of functional Business Analyst experience
- 3+ years of experience preparing and delivering presentations to project leadership
- 2+ years of experience in evaluating healthcare industry trends and their impact on the business
- 1+ years of experience identifying new and emerging capabilities
- 1+ years of experience with projects related to consumer / digital experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely
- Experience in Innovation as it relates to healthcare
- Health care related Research & Development (R & D)
- Buy /build / partner methodology is a plus.
- Exceptional written and verbal articulation is critical as is collaborative thinking
- Healthcare experience
- Prior experience with Sharepoint Administration
- Experience in a large matrix environment
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.