Tough challenges? We know a thing or two about those. When you're on a mission to help people live healthier lives, the stakes couldn't be higher. As a Senior Business Analyst, you will help rewrite the future of the health care system. You'll analyze data and deliver bold, business - savvy ideas to impact the lives of millions. Along with ground - breaking challenge, you'll have the support and resources of a Fortune 6 company. Join us.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Engage with senior stakeholders to determine the process
- Define the business problems and primary objectives of new projects. Identify and validate the key business requirements
- Design and develop new automation solutions in line with analysis of the current process
- Perform feasibility analysis, scope projects, work with the project team to prioritize deliverables
- Create detailed process documentation and translate to solution designs by working closely with the development team
- Lead cross - functional process automation teams and continuous improvement efforts
- Ensure sign - off on solution design from relevant business, functional & infrastructure stakeholders
- Manage execution of delivery methodology & project plan in line with agreed standards / SLAs
- Manage the support of live automations and implementation of change requirements as part of a structured change control process
- Engage senior leaders across the company to both educate on RPA tools and techniques and advise on potential automation opportunities
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any project risks and issues to the delivery / project manager
- Identify opportunities and integration with other process automation tools as appropriate
- Graduate degree or equivalent experience (4+ years experience as a Business Analyst)
- Previous experience gathering and working through business requirements with end users
- Understanding of workflow based logic and conceptualize it as an automated solution
- Deep understanding and experience of insurance operations
- Demonstrated experience with RPA software implementation (UI Path / Blue Prism)
- Experienced in the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), including Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Ability to mentor new Process Analysts and Process Developers
- Ability to interact with key business managers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to provide clear explanations and overviews to others (internal and external) of their work efforts
- Team player that is able to successfully manage multiple activities, assess priorities and achieve solutions under tight deadlines for themselves
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Senior Business Analyst, Eden Prairie, Minnesota, MN, Telecommute, Telecommuting, Working from Home