Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for coordinating the lead management program. This involves determining the strategy to deliver leads to the appropriate channel, effectively communicating the program strategy, and evaluating results. The Senior Business Analyst is also responsible for managing bConnected, the Contact Relationship Management (CRM) and Lead Management System used to route leads from telesales to field sales, track agent productivity and performance, track marketing campaign performance, and monitor sales goals. This role will also be responsible for identifying, communicating and implementing opportunities to better enhance the program. The Senior Business Analyst will serve as a SME and manage other projects as needed within the Agent Distribution team to support short and long term operational/strategic business activities.
- Manage Lead Management program
- Manage and assist in training of the bConnected CRM tool
- Manage other projects as needed
- Serve as SME for Agent Distribution Team
- Assess and interpret customer needs and requirements
- Independently Identify solutions to non-standard requests and problems
- Solve moderately complex problems and / or conduct moderately complex analyses
- Work with minimal guidance; seek guidance on only the most complex tasks
- Translate concepts into practice
- Provide explanations and information to others on difficult issues
- Provide feedback and guide others
- Act as a resource for others with less experience
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) or equivalent Senior Business Analyst experience
- Advanced proficiency with technology including Microsoft Word (creating / editing documents), Microsoft Excel (filtering / sorting spreadsheets), and Microsoft PowerPoint (navigation and creating presentations)
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Health insurance experience
- Experience with Medicare and Medicare products
- Experience working with CRM tools
- Sales experience
- Experience working with agents / producers
- Experience working with lead management
- Project management experience
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UHG, United Healthcare, Senior Business Analyst, SME, Lead Management