Tough challenges? We know a thing or two about those. When you're on a mission to help people live healthier lives, the stakes couldn't be higher. As a Business Analyst Consultant, you will help rewrite the future of the health care system. You'll analyze data and deliver bold, business - savvy ideas to impact the lives of millions. Along with ground - breaking challenge, you'll have the support and resources of a Fortune 6 company. Join us.
- Serve as the Implementation Manager for 8 - 9 month engagements
- Develop and implement effective / strategic business processes through research and analysis of data and business needs
- Support short - and long - term operational / strategic business activities through learning Optum solutions and integrating them into client environments
- Configure Optum Salesforce application based on client requirements
- Experience with Salesforce Administrator functionality such as configuring pages, queues, workflows, approval processes, and developing SF apps
Are you up for navigating a complex matrix of business units and teams? We share a near obsessive desire to outperform and outdo our own achievements across our entire global business landscape. It's going to take all you've got to create valuable solutions to improve the health care system.
- 2+ years of Salesforce experience administrator functionality such as configuring pages, queues, workflows, approval processes, and developing SF apps
- 3+ years of Project Management
- 3+ years Software Implementation experience
- Up to 25% travel
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Health Administration or related field or equivalent business experience
- Knowledge of Salesforce Lightning and Apttus CLM
- Experience implementing / managing large projects lasting months
- Working with multiple teams remotely
- Medicare / Medicaid provider enrollment and credentialing knowledge
- Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) knowledge
- Project work with Website / internet technologies
- SQL / Database experience
- Client Support
UnitedHealth Group is a Fortune 6 company with all the resources you'd expect from the largest networks of physicians, hospitals, health facilities and caregivers in the United States and more than 125 other countries. Join us and be inspired to do your life's best work.(sm)
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Senior Business Analyst, Overland Park, Kansas, KS, Salesforce experience administrator functionality such as configuring pages, queues, workflows, approval processes, and developing, Project Management, Software Implementation , Salesforce Lightning and Apttus CLM a plus, SQL / Database experience,