DescriptionThe Senior Business Intelligence Engineer solves complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers. The Senior Business Intelligence Engineer work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Business Intelligence Engineer describes the tools, technologies, applications and practices used to collect, integrate, analyze, and present an organization's raw data in order to create insightful and actionable business information. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong knowledge of data mining and writing ad-hoc SQL queries, exposure to or experience in SQL development a plus - PL/SQL, T-SQL)
- Strong knowledge of database and business intelligence concepts
- Experience in process design and mapping using Visio or equivalent tools
- Demonstrable expertise with Excel for data analytics and graphical presentations
- Experience in data management, data extraction and data reporting
- Experience in leading others through change and innovation
- Advanced degree
- Tableau, Qlikview, Qlik Sense, and/or other data presentation and analytical tools experience
- Accounting and financial controls experience
- Experience preparing and communicating analysis to senior leaders
- Provider Network Operations End to End process and system knowledge
Scheduled Weekly Hours40