If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Challenge yourself, your peers and our industry by shaping what health care looks like and doing your life's best work.
Positions in this function include those responsible for providing process and operational support to the functions within Business Operations Family. Positions in this function may also be responsible for quality reporting, analysis and audits, and for developing plans and programs to support continuous quality improvement using applicable tools. *Employees in jobs labeled with SCA must support a government Service Contract Act (SCA) agreement.
- Extensive work experience within own function
- Work is frequently completed without established procedures
- Works independently
- May act as a resource for others
- May coordinate others' activities
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of transportation experience
- Ability to travel 80% of the time within assigned state and work from home 20% of the time
- Access to reliable transportation that will enable you to travel throughout assigned state
- Experience with Microsoft Word (creating, saving, formatting documents), Microsoft Excel (creating, saving, formatting spreadsheets), and Microsoft Outlook (ability to open and send emails)
- Undergraduate Degree (or Higher)
- Prior experience in training and presenting information to groups
- Basic knowledge of assigned state along with ability to use Google Maps for directions
- Flexible to work a variety of work schedules/hours
- Ability to accurately type 35+ corrected words per minute
- Prior experience in inspecting or auditing
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Transportation, Travel,Telecommute, UnitedHealth Group, Site Visits, Inspection, Michigan