Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement.
If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Challenge yourself, your peers and our industry by shaping what health care looks like and doing your life's best work.SM Positions in this function will be responsible for providing process and operational support to the functions within Business Operations Family. Positions in this function may also be responsible for quality reporting, analysis and audits, and for developing plans and programs to support continuous quality improvement, using applicable tools.
- Understand and exhibit a good faith effort to maintain confidentiality of patient information in compliance with HIPAA policies
- Resolves data discrepancies by making outbound phone calls to ensure an above average quality assurance score
- Demonstrate minimum depth of knowledge and skills with provider contact information
- Demonstrate knowledge of healthcare terminology
- Other duties as assigned
- Maintain accuracy of collected data from medical records presented to UHC for STARS and HEDIS measures
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 2+ years of work experience in a call center, medical field and / or doctor's office
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (basic navigation and data manipulation)
- Experience in managing physician / health care provider information
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to write clear, professional communications for internal and external contacts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Attention to detail is critical
- Highly accurate and efficient data entry skills
- Self - motivated and flexible
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong customer service skills
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UHG, UHC, busines operations coordinator, business coordinator, business operations, call center, medical field, healthcare provider, provider contact information