Positions in this function include those responsible for providing process and operational support to the functions within Business Operations Family. Positions in this function may also be responsible for quality reporting, analysis and audits, and for developing plans and programs to support continuous quality improvement using applicable tools. Employees in jobs labeled with SCA must support a government Service Contract Act (SCA) agreement.
- Open and sort incoming mail
- Post contributions and other transactions to accounts
- Process checks for deposit
- Image and send work to processing vendor
- Research and resolve moderate to complex customer issues
- Process requests regarding stop payment
- Process requests regarding ACH and Bill Pay transactions
- Seek out process improvements and write procedures
- Provide exceptional customer service in a fast - pace environment while dealing with sensitive information
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6 + months of Bank and / or Financial experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, and Outlook(Word -save, edit, cut & Paste; Excel - save, edit, copy & paste; Outlook - Send, receive & schedule)
- Proficient with data entry; keyboarding and ten - key by touch
- Some college preferred
- Previous experience working with Health Savings Accounts
- Basic understanding of HIPAA
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health - related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Key Words: Operations, Coordinator, Optum, Customer Serivce