We'll put you in the driver's seat on vital projects that have strategic importance to our mission of helping people lead healthier lives. Yes, we share a mission that inspires. We need your organizational talents and business discipline to help fuel ours. It's the opportunity to do your life's best work.
Use your Sharp Analytical Skill to help us conduct and manage outcomes of various studies which include reviewing, forecasting, trending, and presenting information for operational and business planning! Support short and long term operational / strategic business activities - by developing, enhancing and maintaining operational information and models. Also develop and implement effective / strategic business solutions through research and analysis of data and business processes.
- Manage Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) process for non - conformance areas found during audit process
- Work with the Home Delivery Pharmacy Group to understand processes, identify failure points, and develop quality assurance/audit programs to ensure operational excellence is maintained
- Develop new workplace audits of Home Delivery Pharmacy processes to flag issues prior to having a member impact
- Conduct quality checks / audits of Home Delivery Pharmacy processes and calls to ensure quality is maintained and to catch potential defects
- Manage end to end efforts to drive operational improvements throughout the Home Delivery Pharmacy Group, driven by audit findings
- Develop presentations around insights (audit error trends / causes) to be delivered to constituents at all levels
- Collaborate with senior business leaders to deliver insights derived from data, highlight emerging trends / customer needs, and work through implications for business strategy
- Identify and validate issues and root causes identified with business SMEs to obtain functional area ownership
- Identify and analyze audit results to provide solutions at the root cause level
- Investigate and analyze root causes with business SMEs
- Provides explanations and interpretations within area of expertise
- Works with less structured, more complex issues
- High School Diploma
- 5+ years experience with Quality Assurance / Auditing
- 3+ years experience in industrial workplace or Pharmacy Fulfillment centers
- Corrective and Preventative Action (CAPA) experience
- Intermediate level of proficiency with PC based software programs required (Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint).
- Basic experience in Access and Sharepoint
- Project Management/Process Improvement experience
- Experience creating presentations and presenting to multiple levels of leadership
- Experience analyzing data and coming up with recommendations
- Healthcare industry experience
- Home Delivery Pharmacy experience
- Quality Auditor Certification
- Pharmacy Technician Certification
- Related military experience
Careers with OptumRx. We're one of the largest and most innovative pharmacy benefits managers in the US, serving more than 12 million people nationwide. Here you'll fill far more than prescriptions. As a member of one of our pharmacy teams, you're empowered to be your best and do whatever it takes to help each customer. You'll find unrivaled support and training as well as a wealth of growth and development opportunities driven by your performance and limited only by your imagination. Join us. There's no better place to help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Senior Business Process Analyst, Carlsbad, California, CA, Process Analyst, Quality Analyst, Senior Auditor, KPAR, CAPA, OptumRx