At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo.
It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our nine major business lines include Business Banking, Middle Market Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Corporate Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Institutions Group, Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Wells Fargo Securities, and the Investment Portfolio. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
The Senior Business Relationship Manager - Agriculture is responsible for soliciting and/or developing and maintaining profitable account relationships with complex and large-sized business accounts in the Agriculture industry. Responsibiltiies include:
- Soliciting complex customers in the agriculture industry area
- Acts as the relationship manager to existing customers
- Determines customer's commercial loan and deposit needs and deepens existing customer relationships
- Acts as the customer's advocate in securing suitable credit and cross sells products and services.
- May provide guidance to other Business Relationship Managers.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.Required Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: business banking, sales, or credit-related experience
- Leadership skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong prospecting, sales, negotiation, and influence skills
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Knowledge and understanding of complex underwriting and selling agriculture/agribusiness
- Agriculture industry experience
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- A BS/BA degree or higher in business administration, economics, accounting, finance, or other business related field
- Basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- 5+ years of business banking experience
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.