DescriptionThe Senior Business Resiliency Professional identifies and analyzes potential sources of loss to minimize risk. The Senior Business Resiliency Professional work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
Humana is seeking a Senior Business Resiliency Professional, who, as part of the Enterprise Resiliency Office (ERO), will report to the ERO Director to support various work assignments with resiliency related projects and associated life cycle elements within process and project planning and product development. The Sr. Risk Management Professional:
- Partners with Business Unit, IT and other functional team members to identify and recommend controls and standards for continuity and/or disaster recovery services;
- Manages development and implementation of continuity and/or disaster recovery policies, procedures and standards;
- Provides advisory services in remediation of audit findings reported by Humana’s internal or external auditors;
- Participates in projects to ensure data protection, privacy or continuity issues are addressed throughout the project life cycle;
- May participate in control design and vulnerability assessments;
- Participates in the definition of project scope, objectives and business requirements and participates in the validation of data protection, privacy or security configurations for operating systems, applications, networking and telecommunications equipment against documented security standards;
- Works with IT Incident Response and Disaster Recovery Teams to enhance and ensure protocols are understood and executed as needed;
- Develops continuity and recovery processes and procedures and supporting service-level agreements (SLAs) to ensure that resiliency controls are managed and maintained;
- Participates in development of strategic roadmap and project development;
- Supports required aspects of continuity project initiation: contribution to business case and requirements development;
- Has the expertise to recommend functional and technology continuity solutions that meet the short and long-term business goals of internal functional areas;
- Directs research, evaluation, testing and recommend of new or updated crisis and continuity management technologies;
- Uses professional concepts in accordance with company objectives to solve extremely complex problems in creative and effective ways;
- Works on extremely complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangible variables;
- Exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results;
- Reviews the work of junior staff for relevant subject matter areas;
- Work may be evaluated by management for timeliness, quality, objectives;
- Acts as expert consultant and interacts with business partners on large & crucial projects that affect the organization's long-term goals and objectives; and
- Partners with Senior Management to provide and obtain information and build consensus regarding project direction.
- Bachelor’s degree and or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years in business continuity or project management positions with high-level problem solving and continuity solution project management experience.
- Wide range and in depth experience and understanding of employee, process and technology protection, including process analysis, design, implementation and support.
- Prior responsibility for recommending and leading implementation of new designs and processes for enterprise level IT Disaster Recovery solution, within a global business.
- Experience with communicating mature desired state of organizational resilience, vision and strategy to Business Leaders; Broad experience with emerging industry and IT trends.
- ISO22301 Assessor or Expert
- Advanced certifications such as; DRII certification, Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCI), BCI or similar advanced internationally recognized industry accreditation will be considered.
- Project Management Professional
- Archer Software, specifically in Business Continuity Management
- Six Sigma certification
Scheduled Weekly Hours40