The UnitedHealth Group Office of the Chief Scientific Officer (OCSO) is developing an exciting new technology platform that will enable health plans, clinical practices, and all who provide patient care better leverage of patient health data to drive better treatment decision support, higher clinical quality, a reduction in treatment variation, fewer gaps in care, and improved affordability. This platform bridges the divide between traditional Providers and Payers, and will transform the ways in which each person's health care is provided and experienced by delivering health care at a scale that makes a difference.
- Responsible for providing research and root cause analysis for clinical / claim / pharmacy, lab data quality issue remediation
- Provide Level 3 support of customer incident tickets and analysis of customer, application or data issues
- Open problem records to document defects coordinating the involvement of business and/or development resources as necessary to resolve system defects
- Develop knowledge documents to assist in improving / streamlining of L1/ L2 incident triage.
- Review / edit requirements, specifications, cost benefit analysis and recommendations to proposed solutions
- Working knowledge of clinical transaction systems and formats (ie Claims, Rx, or Case Management)
- Familiarity with Clinical Code Sets and vocabularies (ie ICD-10, CPT, SnoMed, RX norm, LOINC)
- Basic understanding of X12 & HL7 transactions
- Experience with Microsoft desktop software suite including but not limited to Excel, Outlook, Word, Access, Visio, and PowerPoint
- RHIT / RHIA credentials or other CAHIMS / CPHIMS accreditation with technology experience
- Experience navigating various complex tables using technical documentation
- Customer service experience
- Experience with standard documentation and tracking processes
- Experience using pertinent data and facts to identify and solve a range of problems within area of expertise
Careers at UnitedHealth Group. We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented. Compassionate. Driven. To these select few, we offer the global reach, resources and can-do culture of a Fortune 5 company. We provide an environment where you're empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. We believe the most important is the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Senior Business Systems Analyst, Telecommute, Remote, Work from Home