DescriptionThe Senior Channel Development Professional defines the sales product strategy for single or multiple lines of business targeting specific markets and/or business segments. The Senior Channel Development Professional work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
As a Healthcare Services (HCS) Pharmacy Segment Management Senior Channel Development Professional, you will be accountable for supporting the Retail business Segments on all aspects of Pharmacy business planning and program management. With a Pharmacy Segment Management lens, you will be responsible for supporting annual 1/1 Pharmacy Medicare Readiness, delivering Formulary Activation program, guiding member and provider communications, and delivering new business initiatives across all lines of business. Your work assignment includes assessing value proposition for business initiatives including scoping and implementation, working collaboratively with key business partners, developing key business metrics to monitor performance and aligning Pharmacy and Segment strategies. You will partner with Pharmacy business leaders, Pharmacy Segment Management teams, HCS partners, and Segment line of business to align and prioritize business and compliance initiatives.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Align and prioritize strategies across Segments and within HPS:
- Continuously seek to understand the segments evolving business strategies – where are they going, what does our customer need – and assess how this aligns/doesn’t align to HPS. Where gaps exist, align w/Segment leader to drive consensus for path forward and adjust as necessary.
- Conduct routine assessments of Segment opportunities, making recommendations and implementing business initiatives:
- Seek opportunities to continuously improve the way we support our segments taking into account current challenges/business needs; Make recommendations to HCS Segment leads for path forward and take ownership of driving to completion.
- Annual & Non Routine Medicare, Medicaid, LiNET and Commercial Group readiness:
- Coordinate and deliver 1/1 Medicare readiness in conjunction w/BI Prgm Mgr. Ensure all new compliance & business requirements are delivered timely. Leverage Risk Ops for implementation support where needed (where business needs implementation assistance.)
- Continually scan environment for any impacts/implications to Retail business segment and bring forward.
- Annual formulary activation/benefit changes:
- Formulary Activation: Develop strategy and implement; Seek YOY improvements to drive NPS and quality
- Benefit Changes: Determine what, if any, communications needed for Rx Benefit Changes
- Liaison with HCS Compliance/Risk Ops to ensure assessment of regulatory risks, issues and impacts; Manage business decisions from regulation intake w/ the segments.
- Regularly assess business implications of Compliance requirements/issues reported for Retail business segment; Engage Segment leaders early, often as risks are identified.
- Implement product/business initiatives when a BI PM is not already assigned. Examples: Medicaid COB, Medicaid Behavioral Health, Medicare MDPP, etc.
- Support Segment Management leaders with administrative costs and program value reviews.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or a related field, or demonstrated business experience.
- 2-4 years experience managing large to midscale projects
- Medicare knowledge and experience
- Project and process management experience
- PBM experience
- Possess a solid understanding of operations, technology, communications and processes
At Humana, we're also committed to making the resources available to you that will enable you to become happier, healthier, and more productive in all areas of your life. We know your well-being is important to you, and it's important to us too. If you share our passion for helping people, we likely have the right place for you at Humana.
After applying, we encourage you to join our Talent Network as well, so you can stay informed and up to date on what's happening around our organization in the changing world of healthcare.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40