At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Provides assistance to the Financial Advisor by providing account information and quotes, sets up new accounts, enters orders after tickets are signed by the Financial Advisor and processes deliveries and/or payments. Performs various administrative functions for their Financial Advisors and/or Branch/Operations Managers, including but not limited to, preparing forms and reports from rough draft, and mailing correspondence for Financial Advisors. Assists with marketing campaigns and may originate their own correspondence on accounts with the Financial Advisor s approval. Handles telephone calls, requests for research reports, researches account problems and other account inquiries as directed. Establishes and maintains files to meet regulatory requirements, creating and producing reports and databases while establishing and maintaining filing and record keeping necessary to support efforts to service and grow client relationships.Required Qualifications
- 5+ years of financial services experience
- Strong client service skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Brokerage industry experience
- Basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Experience interacting directly with customers
- Ability to provide administrative support, including responding to prospect/customer inquiries and requests for information
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.