DescriptionThe Senior Clinic Emerging Markets Operations Professional creates and implements processes and programs to ensure the staff and facilities in emerging markets are fully prepared for successful operations. The Senior Clinic Emerging Markets Operations Professional work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Clinic Emerging Markets Operations Professional will be responsible for new market center preparation, onboarding, as well as role based training of all center staff; Collaborates concurrently with training, human resources, clinical staff, and finance departments. Secures needed resources, and establishes/verifies key performance indicators to ensure readiness for “Go-Live” medical center operations; Leads the transition to ongoing operational processes while influencing department’s strategy, making decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components; Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments, while performing work with limited direction or supervision to achieve business goals.
PLEASE NOTE-This position is listed as Work-at-home, but will be a 'travel' intensive position and will be based out of different medical center locations. As new locations are opened and developed, the Operations Professional will travel to different locations, based on business needs.
- Bachelor's degree in business or a health related field
- Licensed RN-without restrictions (Active state license in work state-- GA/SC/TX-- and ability to obtain others based on business needs)
- 5+ years of technical experience (EMR’s and/or HIMS)
- 5+ years of experience running a clinical healthcare environment (primary care-strongly preferred)
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent customer service skills (external and internal)
- Excel at patient interactions/positive and professional demeanor at all times
- Prior experience with delivering presentations to all levels of leadership
- Demonstrated ability to translate analytics into action and use the data to impact and influence business outcomes
- Team Player that fosters a team environment for the staff
- Ability to look at work flow and improve for efficiency and quality
- Ability to travel at least up to 60% within expansion markets (listed as Work-at-home, but is travel intensive based on new/emerging market locations)
- Ability to travel to all local centers in assigned territory
- Ability to train others in medical rooming skills, intake skills, and documentation skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency — able to write queries, create forms, reports presentations, and documents in Word, Power Point, Access and Excel
- BSN (Bachelor of Science in Nursing)
- Value based care practice experience preferred
- Project Management or Six Sigma certification
- Experience using WebEx for virtual training sessions
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (fluent professional levels in both)
- Knowledge of Quality Metrics such as STARS/HEDIS
- Interview Format
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Montage Voice to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Montage Voice allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
If you are selected for a first round interview, you will receive an email correspondence (please be sure to check your spam or junk folders often to ensure communication isn’t missed) inviting you to participate in a Montage Voice interview. In this interview, you will listen to a set of interview questions over your phone and you will provide recorded responses to each question. You should anticipate this interview to take about 15 to 30 minutes. Your recorded interview will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
This role is considered patient facing and is part of Humana’s Tuberculosis screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB
At Humana, we know your well-being is important to you, and it’s important to us too. That’s why we’re committed to making resources available to you that will enable you to become happier, healthier, and more productive in all areas of your life. If you share our passion for helping people, we likely have the right place for you at Humana.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40