DescriptionThe Senior Cognitive/Machine Learning Professional leverages large sets of structured and unstructured data to develop tactical and strategic insights. He/she works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
The Senior Cognitive/Machine Learning Professional collaborates with analytic and data teams to set objectives, approaches, and work plans. Researches and evaluates new analytical methodologies, approaches, and solutions. Develops and validates statistical forecasting models and tools. Interprets and communicates analytic results to analytical and non-analytical business partners and executive decision makers. Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial. Works under minimal supervision, Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
- Our Department of Defense Contract requires U.S. citizenship for this position.
- Successfully receive interim approval for government security clearance (eQIP Electronic Questionnaire for Investigation Processing)
- Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative discipline, such as Computer Science, Mathematics or Statistics and/or related field
- 3+ years of professional experience leveraging large sets of structured and unstructured data to develop tactical and strategic insights
- Experience developing and validating statistical forecasting models and tools
- Experience interpreting and communicating analytic results to analytical and non-analytical business partners and executive decision makers
- Clear oral and written communication skills
- Flexible, dynamic personality who works well in a team environment
- Master's degree in a quantitative discipline, such as Computer Science, Mathematics or Statistics and/or related field
- Healthcare or managed care experience
- 2+ years of project leadership experience
- Demonstrated experience with Python, QlikView, PL/SQL, MATLAB or similar statistical tools
- Experience performing data management, mining, and manipulation along with analytics
Scheduled Weekly Hours40