Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 11 states.
We are seeking a Senior Community Integration Counselor to provide individualized services designed to assist participants in managing and overcoming the difficulties confronted when living in the community.
Starting Salary: $12.00/hour
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of related work experience, preferably working with individuals with disabilities.
- Understanding and commitment to community based supports for people with disabilities.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Assist in managing Community Integration Counselors.
- Monitor and schedule required staff trainings, seminars, and conferences.
- Monitor fiscal, medical, personnel, and ISP documentation to ensure accuracy.
- Monitor and schedule vehicle maintenance.
- Assist in maintaining and monitoring petty cash.
- Monitor and report health and medical needs of individuals.
- Build a support network between the individuals and community members.
- Prepare progress reports monthly and quarterly.
- Control overtime and budget hours.
- Coordinate transportation.
- Serve as an active member of each person’s Inter-Disciplinary Team (IDT), which includes involvement in Individual Habilitation Plan development.
- Develop individualized daily routine for each participant.
- Seek volunteer jobs for participant.
- Plan at least one weekly group activity.
- May perform the duties of Direct Support Professionals or CIC as necessary, in accordance with current staffing needs.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds, and to assist an individual physically.
- Work will take place in community and residential settings.
- Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs
- 403b Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: email@example.com
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer