DescriptionThe Senior Compliance Professional ensures compliance with governmental requirements. The Senior Compliance Professional work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Quality, Audit and Compliance Team within HQRI (Healthcare Quality Reporting and Information) works with Humana’s Legal and Compliance Teams to ensure direction and policies are established and adhered to.
As a Compliance Consultant on the Quality, Audit and Compliance Team, you will be responsible for support and execution of reporting, metrics, and audit activities. You will facilitate and/or create policies, procedures, and guidelines. You will also provide assurance around audit readiness and ensure alignment of key systems to compliance requirements. You will support all compliance related activities within HQRI and work alongside HQRI Risk Management as well as Humana’s Legal and Compliance Departments.
- Design and create standard reporting and metrics for compliance related activities
- Create and oversee the development of compliance related policies and documentation
- Review and analyze results, assisting business areas with issue resolution
- Present and explain measured results and activities
- Serve as a go-to resource for business areas within HQRI for information and guidance on policies, processes, and procedures
- Identify issues or areas for improvement and facilitate follow-up efforts to address
- Research compliance issues and coordinate corrective action plans
- Identify and leverage best practices in compliance
- Create and lead initiatives for special projects
- Develop and maintain key relationships with business areas
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Consulting, audit or compliance experience
- Advanced Degree
- Knowledge of HQRI policies, procedures and systems
- Knowledge of Humana’s internal policies, procedures and systems
Scheduled Weekly Hours40