DescriptionThe Senior Concierge Broker Professional investigates, analyzes, and develops creative solutions to client specific problems related to systems, claims, networks, providers, eligibility, billing, collections, etc. through active cross-functional team participation The Senior Concierge Broker Professional work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Concierge Broker Professional provides information to enrollment and account installation staff, and monitors set up of account files to ensure proper billing. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Typically requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 5+ years of technical experience
- Successfully receive interim approval for government security clearance (eQIP - Electronic Questionnaire for Investigation Processing)
- Minimum of three years of experience in a managed care environment
- Keen verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to establish and maintain strong professional, collaborative relationships
- Masterful problem-solving skills
- Skilled in quantitative data analysis tools and techniques (i.e. Excel, Access, SAS, SQL)
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office products
- Graduate degree in Business, Health Care, Health Care Administration, or other related field
- Experience with TRICARE contracts and/or the military health care delivery system
- Certification by a professional organization
- Extensive knowledge of TRICARE policies and programs
- Excellent negotiation skills
Scheduled Weekly Hours40