Advisory Board Survey Solutions (ABSS) is the Advisory Board Company's full - service suite of employee surveys, benchmarking, analysis and support. Drawing on the best insights from across the Advisory Board, ABSS focuses on connecting members' survey data with actionable, proven best practices through a best - in - class technology platform, dedicated advisor support and intuitive action planning templates.
The Senior Consulting Analyst plays a central role in building, administering, and deriving insights from the Advisory Board’s survey work with hospital and health system members. Senior Consulting Analysts work closely with our team of Analysts, Business Analysts, and Product Managers to support the delivery of our services to a subset of members, and to ensure members generate significant value from their partnership with the Advisory Board.
- Serve as a lead support resource for Survey Solutions colleagues and member organizations
- Own key relationships with Survey Solutions members and project manage the most complex surveys across multiple offerings
- Analyze data from members, identify improvement opportunities, and provide consultative guidance rooted in Advisory Board Best Practices
- Create and present insightful executive insights, facilitate tactical and skills - based leadership training for members via webinar and in - person
- Advise members on custom reporting and KPI metrics to link survey data to strategic initiatives
- Train members on the use of the survey software to diagnose greatest opportunities, identify root causes, and develop action plans
- Identify potential issues that will impede success and recommend corrective action
- Identify opportunities to develop new / additional product functionality to address member needs
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Willingness to travel at least 25%
- Experience delivering oral and written presentations
- Basic skills in MS Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- 4+ years of experience in the following:
- Customer service
- Management of multiple projects simultaneously
- Working in a team environment
- Experience working with Survey data and providing recommendations based on data analysis
- Experience presenting to Senior / Executive leadership
- Human Resources Experience within Employee Engagement
- Experience using analytical reasoning to understanding software design and functionality, user navigation and reporting capabilities
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the worlds large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Senior Consulting Analyst, Advisory Board Survey Solutions, Washington, District of Columbia, DC, Business Analyst, Research & Insights, Employee Engagement, Survey Analyst, Project Management