DescriptionThe Senior Consumer Experience Professional ensures optimized interaction between a company and members. The Senior Consumer Experience Professional work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
Location - Louisville, KY
The Sr Consumer Experience Professional contributes to the success of Humana’s business strategy by understanding key aspects of the TRICARE Customer Experience program, including but not limited to: analyzing beneficiary and provider complaints, tracking trends for potential improvements, supports manager with process improvements; and coordinating customer relationship management activities related to Government, beneficiary, and provider feedback and survey findings.
Our Department of Defense Contract requires U.S. citizenship for this position.
Conduct customer/provider impact analysis by working with stakeholders in order provide insights and solutions. 20%
Create customer/provider scenario mapping. 20%
Develop CBA’s that help support the decision making to improve process and enhance the customer experience. 10%
Stay abreast of customer/provider experience improvement techniques. 10%
Be able to meet with Providers and Customer to identify improvement insights and opportunities. 20%
Create database to track and group customer/provider issues until. 20%
Can include up to 20% travel
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Customer or provider customer experience – escalated issue handling
- Customer Experience Process Improvement
- Excellent communications and research skills.
- Ability to interpret federal regulations and operations manuals.
- Proficiency in SharePoint, Microsoft Access, Excel and Word
- Successfully receive interim approval for government security clearance (eQIP - Electronic Questionnaire for Investigation Processing)
- Our Department of Defense Contract requires U.S. citizenship for this position
- Experience with claims systems
- Experience with billing and enrollment
- Experience with provider administration
- Six Sigma certifications
Scheduled Weekly Hours40