DescriptionThe Senior Corporate Strategy Analyst coordinates and organizes input from all major business units to facilitate the integration of individual business unit plans with the population health corporate plan. May conduct or facilitate periodic reviews of achievements and strategic plans.. Begins to influence department’s population health strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and some work is performed without direction. Exercises latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments. There may by up to 20% travel required for monthly or team meetings and conferences. Leading initiatives preferably working out of the Humana Tower in Louisville, KY.
An ideal candidate for the position of Bold Goal Senior Corporate Strategy Analyst – Population Health, is someone who is well organized, able to juggle several projects at once, and who is ready to help integrate population health strategies into the fabric of Humana’s operating model. This role will use consultation and influence to execute strategy and launch partnerships that embed health related social needs within various business areas. Preferred experience working in or with business, operational and provider partners to foster the link between Bold Goal, Population Health and Humana’s business value. In addition, we are looking for someone who is able to work under tight deadlines and in a high-pressure environment, someone who enjoys collaboration, research and the execution of ideas. You will manage and own one or more bodies of work and support the Bold Goal Corporate Strategic Lead to help execute upon the population health strategy for the team.
- Requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 3+ years of technical experience
- Passionate about population health, vulnerable populations and influencing clinical outcomes through root causes (health related social needs)
- Proven collaboration experience with impeccable organization skills; ability to influence across the enterprise among stakeholders with varying priorities
- Deadline Driven – Project planning experience
- Deep understanding of strategic planning, particularly around population health strategies geared towards measurable outcomes
- Blend of deep thinking strategist and operational executor- can take an idea from discovery to to strategy to implementation
- Highly collaborative team player
- Hands on self-starter with ability to handle multiple projects with ease and with minimal leader oversight
- Clinical, Public Health, or Retail Segment (managed care/health plan operations) background
- Knowledge of SNP plans and vulnerable populations (members on Social Security Disability, Low Income Subsidy, Dual Eligibles, Medicaid)
- Understanding of alternative payment models and value based care and how those elements are transforming healthcare; understanding of role of health related social needs in value based care
- Understanding of Population Health and what the Bold Goal means to Humana and the communities we serve
- Experience launching programs and/or test and learn pilots from idea/concept to execution
Scheduled Weekly Hours40