Are you a customer-centric problem solver who’s passionate, empathetic, and who leverages creativity and curiosity to understand consumer behavior?
Join a collaborative, digital-focused team creating DIY experiences for H&R Block clients. You’ll work with product managers, experience designers, and content strategists to design, conduct, and report on research to help deliver best-in-class tax prep experiences.
Leveraging existing data and research, plus creating new learnings through your findings, you’ll deliver compelling, creative insights and influence how we solve client problems while keeping their best interests at heart.
What You’ll Do...
- Counsel product managers, experience designers, content strategists, and developers on the appropriate research design strategy needed to answer critical questions
- Design and conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative methods as well as human-centered design principles
- Communicate research insights and recommendations in compelling and creative ways with team members and enterprise stakeholders
- Work cross-functionally with development, enterprise insights and strategy, and additional organizational partners as needed to manage and disseminate research findings and insights
- Provide Voice of the Customer, usability, and consumer-focused subject matter expertise as a member of varied project teams
- Collaborate with DIY and enterprise stakeholders in the creation of personas and journey maps reflective of our business and DIY strategy
What You’ll Bring...
- BA/BS degree in a related field or the equivalent combination of training and experience
- 4+ years related experience in applied product and consumer research
- Command of a broad set of qualitative and user-centered design research methods (e.g., usability testing, ethnography, focus groups, diary studies)
- Experience using a wide range of user experience research software and tools (e.g., Usertesting.com, Medallia, Qualtrics, Morae)
- Experience using design thinking approaches in research and product design to drive innovation
- Knowledge of quantitative research methods and statistical concepts
- Ability to ask, as well as answer, meaningful and impactful questions
- Engaging and compelling communication and presentation skills
- An unwavering passion for understanding and helping customers