DescriptionThe Senior Contract Tools, Education, Processes Professional builds templates, standard documentation, policy and protocol, case studies, and disseminating best in class knowledge. The Senior Contract Tools, Education, Processes Professional work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Contract Tools, Education, Processes Professional Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Healthcare Administration, Mathematics and/or related field
- 5+ years of strong technical experience in Data Analytics, Data interpretation with SAS, Tableau or other analytical platforms.
- 5+ years experience of interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action during projects
- Posesses a solid understanding of how organization capabilities interrelate across department(s)
- 5+ years experience handling mid scale projects
- Clear oral and written communication skills
- Flexible, dynamic personality who works well in a team environment
- Master's degree in Business and/or related field
- Healthcare and/or managed care experience
Scheduled Weekly Hours40