DescriptionThe Senior Data and Reporting Professional generates ad hoc reports and regular datasets or report information for end-users using system tools and database or data warehouse queries and scripts. The Senior Data and Reporting Professional work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Data and Reporting Professional integrates data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements. Programs and maintains report forms and formats, information dashboards, data generators, canned reports and other end-user information portals or resources. May create specifications for reports based on business requests. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of technical experience in data reporting
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including ability to link pivots to external data sources, creating pivot tables and summarizing data into reports and dashboards
- Advanced proficiency in SQL, SAS and other data systems
- Experience with tools such as Tableau and Qlik for creating data visualizations
- Advanced Microsoft Access skills including ability to link to external data sources, pass-through queries, data structure and relationship design.
- Experience working with big and complex data sets within large organizations and/or the analysis of healthcare data
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication to senior and executive leadership
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced Degree in a quantitative discipline, such as Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Experience in a system analytics and/or data warehousing environment
Scheduled Weekly Hours40